Although water tanks are often a necessity, don’t forget their other advantages. They provide financial benefits and improve your comfort.
Note than any tank system used to supply drinking water must be treated to ensure that the water is compliant at all times.
Here are some issues that a tank can resolve:
- Provides water during periods when the water source is unable to absorb (low pressure)
- Can spread water intake over 24 hours so as not to overwork the well
- Eliminates the need for another well by storing water during slow periods
- Used to store water for certain types of water treatment; (enables contact time)
- Used in water treatment to store low-flow treated water
Our team can install a water tank for you!